Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New book love...

This weekend, I spent most of my time at Borders and Barnes and Noble bookstores - just browsing the art books. I have been looking for books that would have quite a bit of reference material - like butterflies, plants/trees, landscapes, etc. I found this book with a group of Dover clip art books. So far I am loving it. Even though I have only had it for a few days - I have already been using it to get some practice drawing flowers. I will post some of the photos a little later. I also got a book with pictures of butterflies. I want to use this one as a reference for the wings when drawing fairies.


1 comment:

Margaret Ann said...

I also have that flower book...it is one of my faves...Your flower sketches above are lovely...I especially love the lettering! :)